Why Choose The IIC
Why choose us
“Serve with love “ is our approach and that we do with “ care, sincerity, and commitment “;
Our dream is to see smile on the face of childless couples worldwide by being economical and reasonable.
We are very passionate to make you pregnant by the latest modern amenities available. The clinic, and the IVF Lab are well equipped with all the ultramodern equipment. The maintenance, air quality in lab is as per the international guidelines.
You can depend on us to bring back your lost smiles. We are dedicated towards you and we are positive towards our approach and expect the same positivity from your side.
We work on an individual fertility programme for each couple.
How to choose infertility specialist
Finding the right physician under any circumstances can be a daunting task. A patient who needs help with fertility may be faced with complicated medical decisions. Friends, family, and even the press and the Internet can provide contradictory information, making it extremely important that each patient find the most appropriate physician to advise her, sup-port her and guide her through treatment. The infertility specialist will be responsible for directing medical testing and directing the appropriate treatment. Clearly, finding the right doctor to guide a patient through the process can be difficult.
Many patients will rely on the recommendations of their primary Ob/Gyn, with whom they already have a long relationship and on whom they have come to rely for good medicine and good advice, and others will depend on insurance companies to direct them.
Whether one uses the yellow pages, an Internet search engine, or word of mouth, however, it appears that especially in the field of fertility, not all physicians and practices produce identical results. In fact, the degree of emotional support and likelihood of a successful outcome may be vastly different depending on where one is treated.
Physicians are required to meet standards set by the state in which they practice, but being a physician goes beyond these criteria. A compassionate and caring attitude and an ability to educate the patient in a sensitive manner are essential. Even in a high volume fertility clinic, it is important for each patient to be treated as an individual, have their questions answered, and know that they are being taken care of.
How does one choose a infertility specialist? What should a patient expect from an infertility clinic?
- A patient should always expect to be treated with courtesy and with respect by office staff. A patient should have access to her doctor and nurses, with all of her questions and concerns addressed in a timely and direct manner, especially after the initial consult, when new questions are likely to arise. Emotional support, and, when needed, professional mental health professionals should be available. Medical treatments should be based on science and evidence and the patients’ best interests must always be followed.
- Most importantly, the patient must have confidence in her treatment. Some patients may need multiple attempts at IVF before becoming pregnant, so only reporting outcomes on a per patient basis rather than on a per cycle basis may obscure the duration of treatment and number of treatment cycles. It’s critically important to understand which number is being reported.
- Treatment of infertility can be a frustrating and emotionally challenging experience. By choosing a reliable clinic with a proven track record and good reputation, a patient can be assured that she is receiving the best possible care. Good communication is essential: with clear explanations of the cause of infertility and its treatment and the opportunity to follow up with additional questions when they arise, some of the stress of fertility treatment can be relieved. With confidence in her physician and the clinic, a patient can focus on achieving success.
Questions to be asked at IVF centre
The first consultation with a doctor or clinic can sometimes be confusing or difficult. Remember that clinic staff are there to help you and will be happy to discuss your questions and concerns..
It’s vital that you feel fully informed and comfortable with the recommended treatment.
We’ve listed some questions that you might want to ask your clinic to make the most of your first consultation.
- What are the benefits of the treatment you’ve recommended and why do you think it’s the best option for me?
- How many patients at your clinic have had this treatment in the last two years, and how many of them have become pregnant/had a baby?
- Are there alternative treatments? If so, what do they involve, and why do you think they are less suitable for me?
- What other options are available to me if this treatment doesn’t work?
- How does my age affect the choice of fertility treatment?
- What drugs will I have to take, and what are the usual side effects they might have?
- Are there any alternatives to the drugs you have mentioned?
- Can you break down all the costs involved in this treatment? Are there any other costs that might arise? (Your clinic should provide you with a costed treatment plan.)
- Is there any way these costs can be reduced?
- What lifestyle changes can I make to boost my chance of success (eg, diet, exercise, stopping smoking, etc)? How will these help?
- What kind of counselling or advice service do you provide? Is there a cost for this, or how many free sessions can I have?
- Does this clinic have a patient support group I can join, or are there other groups you would recommend?
- Could you tell me more about the assessment process you will need to carry out before giving me the go ahead for treatment (this is sometimes known as the ‘welfare of the child’ assessment)?
- What happens next? Do I (and/or my partner) need to do anything now?